For centuries, Japanese Ceremonial Matcha has been the most revered green tea in the world. Traditionally used in the daily diet, in medicinal preparations and for ceremonial purposes, it is said that Zen buddist monks consumed Matcha for facilitating meditation, health and longevity. There are many grades of Matcha. Lower, less expensive grades pulverize the stems with the leaves, creating a bitter taste and a yellow-green color. Some Matcha is prepared using hot pressure processing that destroys the delicate compounds, thereby creating oxidation. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Matcha is the highest quality grade Matcha. Organic Japanese, young Tencha, shade grown buds are handpicked and ground into a fine, jade colored powder in order to preserve the true taste, aroma and nutrients. One serving of Matcha is equivalent to drinking 10 cups of regular green tea. Known for its antioxidants, Organic Traditions Ceremonial Matcha contains an impressive ORAC value of 4,000 per 1 teaspoon, 3 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods. The naturally occurring amino acid L-Theanine provides balanced sustained energy and encourages a relaxed, calm, alert mind. Organic Traditions Organic Ceremonial Matcha contains a host of antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients. We have taken great care to ensure optimal stability by packing our Matcha in Miron glass, the most protective packaging available for products that are highly sensitive to oxidative damage. Nutritional integrity, protection and freshness of Matcha 's vital constituents are of primary importance. There are no fillers, flavors, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients added, just 100% pure Ceremonial Matcha.
- Wild-crafted, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of whole food Vitamin C and a host of antioxidants
- Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- ORAC value of 3,000 per 1 tsp. 5 gram serving
- 1 teaspoon provides 720 mg of Vitamin C while one Camu C capsule provides 75- 100mg of Vitamin C
- No fillers, flavors, binders, sweeteners, excipients or ascorbic acid added
Direction: Place ¬Ω -1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Organic Ceremonial Matcha in a large, wide mouthed bowl.